The Buying Process
We realize that buying a home is one of the biggest decisions and one of the largest investments that you and your family can make. It doesn't matter whether it is the first time of buying a home or if you have done it before; you need to make sure you have a strong Buyers agent that can help you pay attention to a lot of things and help you maximize your real estate investment.
The guidance of a capable Buyers agent can make all the difference as you move through the home buying process. From market trends to paperwork, there are a ton of things that affect your ability to purchase the home at a good price.
Below is a list of services that we provide. We have found they are most effective and have served our clients well. We have also included resourceful market information on this page that you will find useful as we begin our search for your new home.
Services We Provide
- Buyer Consultation Session
- Discuss your criteria and timing
- Review your budget / Loan Approval Letter
- Discuss how you want to search for properties
- Discuss with you our Contract to Close Checklist
- Describe neighborhoods and schools
- Identify Buyer's objectives - location, price and needs
- Provide list of available properties meeting Buyer's criteria
- Schedule appointments and accompany Buyer to view selected homes
- Point out strengths and weaknesses of a particular property/location, etc.
- Describe remodeling and expansion possibilities and their feasibility
- Generate Comparative Market Price Analysis when property is identified by you
- Discuss financing options and recommend mortgage bankers
- Prepare and carefully review sales contract
- Negotiate the best possible terms for Buyer
- Coordinate the inspector, mortgage company, appraiser, etc.
- Follow up to ensure any necessary repairs
- Review settlement sheet with Buyer
- Accompany Buyer to final walk through of the property
- Attend closing with Buyer
What we ask from You
- Your financial resources are in place or priority is made to prequalify with a lender before beginning to view homes
- You communicate with us about your interest level and priorities
- You identify one of us as your agent should you visit an open house, for sale by owner or new construction if we are not present
- You notify us if we are not meeting your expectations or needs so that we may have the chance to correct it
Todd Kabel, F&M Mortgage Kathy Rothaug, Land Home Financial Joey Murphey, Churchill Mortgage
NMLS # 628403 NMLS # 1009036 NMLS # 817903
Direct: 615-372-7708 Direct: 615-538-3066 Direct: 615-491-6615